Amazon Web Services AWS Products & Solutions AWS Product Information Developers Support Sign UpMy Account / ConsoleEnglish Discussion Forums Welcome Logout Forums Help Discussion Forums > Category: Amazon Web Services > Forum: Amazon Mechanical Turk (

Feb 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Hi

I have set up a HitType and enabled notifications for all event types using the C# API however no notifications from MTurk are being received.

I enable notifications using the following

var notificationTypes = new List<EventType> {
                EventType.AssignmentAbandoned,
                EventType.AssignmentAccepted,
                EventType.AssignmentReturned,
                EventType.AssignmentSubmitted,
                EventType.HITExpired,
                EventType.HITReviewable}.ToArray();

var notificationSpecification = new NotificationSpecification
                                                {
                                                    Destination = MTurkNotificationUrl,
                                                    EventType = notificationTypes,
                                                    Transport = NotificationTransport.REST,
                                                    Version = MTurkConstants.NotificationVersion
                                                };
            _client.SetHITTypeNotification(hitTypeId, notificationSpecification, true);
}
I have tested that the REST endpoint is accessible externally and used the SendTestNotification API call to verify this.

There must be something wrong with either the code to enable the notifications or something at the Amazon end. Are notifications sent for sandbox HITs??

Any help is most appreciated!

rich